There are a variety of ways to keep up with the school, the Music Guild and the students, and support the music conservatory:
- Booker T. Choir Website: This student-maintained site contains news, a calendar of events, a choir music library, links to ensemble info, the choir syllabus and social media resources.
- BTWHSPVA on Facebook: The school's Facebook page contains information of value to parents and students.
- BTWHSPVA Music Guild on Facebook: This open Facebook page contains news and information about the Music Conservatory that is appropriate for a public audience. You do not have to be a student, parent or guardian to like this page.
- Music Guild on Facebook: This is a closed Facebook group that contains important information for parents, guardians and students.
- PTSA on Facebook: This is the site maintained by the school's Parent/Teacher/Student Association.
- BTSHSPVA on Twitter: Follow the school on Twitter.
- Kroger Community Awards: If you shop at Kroger, please register online for the Kroger Community Rewards program. Our BTWHSPVA Music Guild NPO number is 91223. A portion of every dollar you spend at Kroger using your Kroger Plus Card will directly benefit the Music Guild. This must be renewed each year.
- Amazon Smile: If you shop on Amazon, please consider using Amazon Smile. A portion of the purchase price of eligible purchases will be donated to the Music Guild by the Amazon Smile Foundation. Go to smile.amazon.com and sign up with your existing Amazon account. Then select BTWHS Music Guild as the non-profit organization you wish to support.
- American Airlines Business Extra: Use the Music Guild's Business Extra account number - 982217 - when booking a reservation on AA.com or through a travel agency. Enter the number under the Reservation Preferences tab in your AAdvantage account on AA.com. The guild will earn points for every dollar spent when a ticket is purchased and can use these points toward travel needs for students, staff and master class instructors.
- Purchase Grand Concert Senior Ads or Program Ads: Purchase an ad in the Grand Concert program to support your senior or promote your business.
If you have resources or links to add to this page, please email the Music Guild.